|Samantha is going to an Easter egg hunt.
|Tracey is going to an Easter egg hunt.
|The Easter egg hunt is at Sydney’s house.
|It is going to be fun.
|Sydney’s mom hid chocolate eggs.
|Sydney’s mom hid chocolate bunnies.
|Everybody is here.
|Everybody has an Easter basket.
|The Easter egg hunt can start.
|Everybody must close their eyes.
|One, two, three, go!
|Samantha finds an Easter egg.
|The Easter egg is behind a table.
|She puts it in her basket.
|Tracey finds a chocolate Easter bunny.
|It’s under the couch.
|Tracey puts in her basket.
|Sydney finds a chocolate Easter bunny too.
|It’s in front of the television.
|She puts in her basket.
|Everybody finds lots of chocolate.
|Everybody shares their chocolate.
|Samantha, Tracey, and Sydney love Easter.
Exercise for this lesson:
- Who is going to the Easter egg hunt?
- Where is the Easter egg hunt taking place?
- What did Sydney’s mom hide for the Easter egg hunt?
- What do all the participants have before the egg hunt starts?
- What must everybody do before the Easter egg hunt begins?
- Describe where Samantha finds an Easter egg.
- Where does Tracey find a chocolate Easter bunny?
- Where does Sydney find her chocolate Easter bunny?
- What do all the participants find during the Easter egg hunt?
- How do Samantha, Tracey, and Sydney feel about Easter according to the paragraph?
Please comment your answers!