|On the top of my head, I have hair.
|Below my hair is my face.
|I have two eyes.
|I have eyebrows and eyelashes.
|Below my eyes, I have a nose.
|My mouth is below my nose.
|I have lips.
|If I open my lips, you will see my teeth and my tongue.
|Below my mouth is my chin.
|On the sides of my head, I have two ears.
|My cheeks are on either side of my nose.
|My neck holds up my head.
|My neck attaches my head to my chest.
|On either side of my chest are my shoulders.
|My arms hang down from my shoulders.
|I have wrists on my arms.
|My hands are attached to my wrists.
|My fingers are part of my hands.
|I have ten fingers and ten fingernails.
|My back is at the back of me.
|Further down, there is my waist.
|If I wear a belt, I put it on my waist.
|My hips are below my waist.
|My legs come down from my hips.
|My legs are made up of my thighs, my knees and my calves.
|My knees can bend.
|My ankles are below my legs.
|My feet are attached to my ankles.
|My toes are part of my feet.
|I have ten toes and ten toenails.
|I am me from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.
Exercise for this lesson:
- How many eyes do you have, and what is located below them?
- What can you see if you open your lips?
- Where are your ears located?
- What connects your head to your chest?
- What part of your body is below your waist?
- What can you put on your waist?
- How many fingers and toenails do you have?
- What is made up of thighs, knees, and calves?
- What is at the back of you?
- How many eyes, eyebrows, and eyelashes do you have?
Please comment your answers!