Table of Contents
What Are Affirmations, and How They Work?
Positive affirmations can help you in challenging and overcoming self-sabotaging or negative thinking. If you can repeat them regularly and believe in the power of positive affirmations, you will be able to begin making positive changes.
Some people consider affirmations as unreal “wishful thinking.” However, try thinking about positive affirmations as follows: many of us do routine exercises to enhance our physical fitness and health, and affirmations can be thought of as exercises for our minds and outlook. Positive mental repetitions alter our thinking patterns so that, with time, we start to think and act differently.
There are evidence affirmations can support you to be more effective at work. According to researchers who conducted studies, spending an hour or so reflecting on your top qualities before an event that is stressful such as a performance review, for instance – can help calm your nerves, increase confidence and increase the chances of a positive result.
Self-affirmation is also a way to reduce the negative effect of stress. A study showed that quick affirmation exercise increased the ability of problem-solving that “chronically stress-prone” subjects to the same degree that those who were less stressed.
Furthermore, affirmations have been utilized to treat people suffering from low self-esteem, depression, and other mental health problems. They have also been proven to increase the activity in our brains, which increase our chances to make positive changes with regards to our health.
How to Use Positive Affirmations
It is possible to use affirmations for any circumstance where it is your desire to witness positive change happen within your own life. This can include situations that you’d like to:
- Make sure you are confident before any important presentations or meetings.
- Manage negative emotions like anger, frustration or anger or.
- Increase your self-esteem.
- Complete projects you’ve begun.
- Enhance your efficiency.
- Be able to overcome a bad habit.
The effectiveness of affirmations can be enhanced when they are paired with other positive mental practices and goal-setting methods.
They can be more effective when paired with other positive mental practices and goal-setting strategies.
In particular, affirmations work best in conjunction with visualization. Therefore, instead of visualizing the change you’d like to observe, you could also note it down or even say it out loud with a positive affirmation.
They can also help set goals for yourself. After you’ve determined the goals you’d like to achieve, affirmations can help you remain motivated to accomplish them.
The effect of affirmations lies in the repetition of them often. It’s beneficial to repeat your affirmations a few times throughout the day (have them appear in notification notifications!). It is also important to repeat your affirmations whenever you begin to engage in the negative behavior or thought you’re trying to conquer.
Positive Affirmations for Health:
- I enjoy the foods that are best for my body. I love every cell of my body.
- I look forward to a healthy old age because I take loving care for my body now.
- Healing happens! I get my mind out of the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally.
- I balance my life between work, rest, and play. They all get equal time.
- I am constantly discovering new ways to improve my health.
- I am grateful to be alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day.
- I return my body to optimal health by giving it what it needs on every level.
- I am willing to ask for help when I need it. I always choose the health professional who is just right for my needs.
- I am the only person who has control over my eating habits. I can always resist something, if I choose to.
- I have a special guardian angel. I am divinely guided and protected at all times.
- Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.
- I devote a portion of my time to helping others. It is good for my own health.
- I breathe deeply and fully. I take in the breath of life, and I an nourished.
- My happy thoughts help create my health body.
- I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life.
Positive Affirmations for Wealth.
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.
- I truly believe that we are here to bless and prosper each other. I reflect this belief in my daily interactions.
- I think big, and then I allow myself to accept even more good from life.
- The money that comes to me today I a pleasure to handle. I save some and spend some.
- Wherever it is that I work, I am deeply appreciated and well compensated.
- I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe, and I am grateful
- Today is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I am now willing to be open to the unlimited prosperity that exists everywhere.
- I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it.
- I pay my bills with love, and I rejoice as I write out each check. Abundance flows freely through me.
- Life supplies all my needs in great abundance. I trust life.
- At this very moment, enormous wealth and power are available to me. I choose to feel worthy and deserving.
- The law of attraction brings only good into my life.
- I move form poverty thinking to prosperity thinking to prosperity thinking, and my finances reflect this change.
- I express gratitude for all the good in my life. Each day brings wonderful, new surprise.
Positive Affirmations for Creativity.
- I release all resistance to expressing my creativity fully.
- I am safe, and I am fulfilled in all, that I do.
- I am always in touch with my creative source.
- All of my creative project bring me great satisfaction.
- I create easily and effortlessly when I let my thoughts come from the loving space of my own heart.
- I know that I can create miracles in my life.
- There is ample time and opportunity for creative expression in whatever area I choose.
- I feel good expressing myself in all sorts of creative ways.
- I direct my creative talents toward music art, dance, writing –anything that gives me pleasure.
- The key to creativity is knowing that my thinking creates my experience. I use this key in every area of my life
- My talents are in demand, and my unique gifts are appreciated by those around me.
- Life is never stuck, stagnant, or stale, for each moment is ever-new and fresh.
- My job allows me to express my talents and abilities, and I rejoice in this employment.
- My potential is unlimited.
- Ideas come to me easily and effortlessly.
Positive Affirmations for Love & Romance.
- From time to time, I ask those I love, “how can I love you more?”
- I have come to this planet to learn to love myself more, and to share that love with all those around me.
- Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today I choose to give love.
- Love happens! I release the desperate need for love, and instead, allow it to find me in the perfect time-space sequence.
- I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
- I now deserve love, romance, and joy – and all the good that life has to offer me.
- Love is around every corner, and joy fills my entire world.
- I am surrounded by love, all is well.
- I am beautiful, and everybody loves me, I am greeted by love wherever I go.
- My heart is open. I speak with loving words.
- I am safe in all my relationships, and I give and receive lots of love.
- I am very thankful for all the love in my life. I find it everywhere.
- Long-lasting, loving relationships brighten my life.
- I am in a joyous, intimate relationship with a person who truly loves me.
- I come from the loving space of my heart, and I know that love opens all doors.
Positive Affirmations for Job success
- The joy I find in my career is reflected in my overall happiness.
- I truly believe that we are here to bless and prosper each other. I reflect this belief in my daily interactions.
- Making decisions is easy for me, I welcome new ideas and I follow through with what I say.
- I choose healthy simulation. During breaks at work, I speak positively with others and listen with compassion.
- At my job, my co-workers and I encourage each other’s growth and success
- I am at ease speaking in front of others. I have confidence in myself.
- When I wake up in the morning, I plan for a good day. My anticipation attracts positive experiences to me.
- I create a good feeling at work. I realize that there are laws that govern the universe, and I work with these laws in every area of my life.
- The perfect job is looking for me, and we are being brought together now.
- When I encounter problems on the job, I am willing to ask for help.
- I know that when I do my best at my job, I am rewarded in all sorts of ways.
- My job supports the unfoldment of my highest potential. I am successful at everything I do.
- Opportunities are everywhere. I have a multitude of choices.
- I am very good at giving encouragement and positive feedback to others.
- I have unlimited potential. Only good life before me.
Positive Affirmations for Stress – Free living.
- I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes smile and easy for me.
- I am even-tempered and emotionally well-balanced.
- Create a stress-free world for Myself.
- I am safe when I express my feelings, I can be serene in any situations.
- I relax all of my neck muscles, and I let go of any tension in my shoulders.
- I have wonderful relationships with my friends, family members, and co-workers, I am appreciated.
- I slowly breathe in and out, and I find myself relaxing more and more with each breath.
- I am comfortable with my finances. I am always able to pay my bills on time.
- I am capable person, and I can handle anything that comes my way.
- Financial security puts me at ease and makes me feel good about my future.
- I am centered and focused, I feel more secure each day.
- I am willing to learn. The more I learn, the more I grow.
- I am always in a loving atmosphere –both at home and at work.
- No matter how old I am, I can always learn more, and I do so with confidence.
- I meditate on a regular basis and reap benefits from this practice.
Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem.
- I am totally adequate for all situations.
- I choose to feel good about myself. I am worthy of my own love.
- I see the world through eyes of love and acceptance. All is well in my world.
- My life gets more fabulous every day. I look forward to what each new hour brings.
- It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
- I am neither too little nor too much, and I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
- I take a deep breath and allow myself to relax. My entire body calms down.
- Life supports me in every possible way.
- Today, no person, place, or thing can irritate or annoy me. I choose to be at peace
- This is the only time I get to live today. I choose to enjoy it.
- My consciousness is filled with healthy, positive, loving thoughts that reflect themselves in my experience.
- I have the self-esteem, power, and confidence to move forward in life with ease.
- I move through life and know that I am safe divinely protected and guided.
- I accept others as they are; and they, in turn, accept me.
- I love myself exactly as I am. I no longer wait to be perfect in order to love myself.
Once you’ve done your positive affirmations, then it’s time to release them and let them go. You’ve decided what you want, and you’ve affirmed release them to the Universe so that the laws of Life can bring them to you. If you worry and fret about how your positive affirmations will come true, you’re just delaying the whole process. It’s not your job to figure out how to bring your affirmations to fruition.
The way the Laws of Affirmation work, you declare that you have something, and then the Universe brings it to you. The Universe is far more clever than you are and knows every possible way to make your affirmations come true.
The only reason for the delay and for seemingly denying you is that there’s a part of you that doesn’t believe that you diverse it. Or perhaps your beliefs are so strong that they overpower your affirmations.